master issm-nancy Index du Forum

master issm-nancy
Ce forum propose de regrouper toutes les infos, tous les documents concernant le master ISSM (Ingénierie de la Santé, Science du Médicament) de Nancy, et plus particulièrement, pour les filières BIM, BIMC et PS-EPCM. Il permettra également de répondre à d

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Can I Make Certain Photos Private On Facebook

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    master issm-nancy Index du Forum -> Parce qu'il n'y a pas que les cours dans la vie !! -> séries TV
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
graydpennd

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 14:34 (2018)    Sujet du message: Can I Make Certain Photos Private On Facebook Répondre en citant

Can I Make Certain Photos Private On Facebook
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

.. For "Mobile Uploads," "Profile Pictures," "Timeline Photos," and "Cover Photos," you'll need to change the privacy for each photo individually.[2] You cannot change the privacy settings for albums using the mobile site or the mobile app. You can make any photo that you have uploaded private as long as it is not your current profile or cover photo, or part of an album. MESSAGES LOG IN Log in Facebook Google Civic wikiHow Account No account yet? Create an account EXPLORE Community DashboardRandom ArticleAbout UsCategoriesRecent Changes HELP US Write an ArticleRequest a New ArticleAnswer a RequestMore Ideas. You have to submit pictures of verification, and I did, but the 'SEND' button does not work. Best answer: Based on these answers I would say no, but some of these people are trolls who are paid to lie and foment trouble, so maybe out in the real world there is some reading going on. Yahoo Answers Popular When someone I follow Answers a question Follows a question Rates an answer Asks a question Wins a best answer Default Apply Cancel . By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. .. I occasionally use it to get on, see what my friends are doing, like some statuses, and like some photos. 2 Click the Privacy button below the album name. I tried it on another account, and it worked on there, but not my original one. 3 Click the Privacy button next to the date. I couldn't. On the mobile site and app, it will just have the current setting's icon. She said a light came up and the interior started filling up with smoke and caught on fire. You cannot make photos that other people have uploaded private. Recognized by Charity Navigator and Forbes for its efficiency, Direct Relief equips health professionals in the U.S. Email Address Sign Up There was an error. 3 Select "Only me." This will make the album completely private, including all of the photos inside. You can do this after uploading a photo or as you upload it. Home Categories Computers and Electronics Internet Website Application Instructions Social Networking Facebook Facebook Privacy and Safety ArticleEditDiscuss Edit ArticleHow to Make Photos Private on Facebook Three Methods:Single PhotosAlbumsNew PhotosCommunity Q&A Whenever you upload a photo to Facebook, all of your friends will be able to see it by default. Home About wikiHow Jobs Terms of Use RSS Site map Log In Mobile view All text shared under a Creative Commons License. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 17 Helpful 3 Unanswered Questions How can I make albums private that are already on my profile page? Answer this question Flag as. 2 Tap or click the post Privacy button. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. It seems to me like they're just trying to sweep this problem under the rug. and I'm getting absolutely tired of it. You can change the privacy settings for any album that you have created. Continue to 4 of 5 below. From here, you can decide who can and can't tag you in photos, and who sees your photos. I heard Lexus SUVs catch on fire a lot too 5a02188284
kissing dp for facebookfacebook for e72 mobilefacebook nokia 5800 xpressmusic free downloadfacebook app icon guidelinesapple facebook bannerfacebook page liker botaplikasi java facebook mywapblogoriginal covers for facebookhack facebook browserhow to change ur password for facebook

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 14:34 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    master issm-nancy Index du Forum -> Parce qu'il n'y a pas que les cours dans la vie !! -> séries TV Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation